GENERAL’S GIN & TONIC
YOU WILL NEED
- 50ml General’s Gin
- Barker and Quin Light at Heart Tonic Water
- Lemon or Lime Zest
- Sprig of Buchu (Agathosma Ciliaris) for decoration (if you can’t find buchu, lemon thyme will work as well)
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Pour a double tot of General’s Gin over the ice.
- Top it off with Barker and Quin Light at Heart Tonic Water. Pour gently to retain the effervescent bubbles.
- Add Lemon or Lime zest and stir gently.
- Decorate with Buchu sprig or lemon thyme.
Recipe Created by The General’s Gin